|Seeking a US Military Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist, and/or Military Spouse to apply as Microsoft SQL DBA. Use your extensive IT skills to design, implement, and manage complex SQL database. The position requires a Bachelors/Associates in Computer Science/ Engineering, 5-8 years of related experience, and a Secret Clearance.
Responsibilities: Veteran Military
- Perform complex systems development and design work: logic design, I/O design, firmware development, model formulation, manufacturing and development cost projections, computer architecture analysis and design, and analog or digital systems engineering.
- Perform system modeling, simulation and analysis.
- Participate in the upgrade of OSs and design of systems enhancements.
- Provide input for documentation on new or existing systems.
- Develop and conduct tests to ensure systems meet documented user requirements.
- Identify, analyze and resolve problems.
- Provide system/equipment/specialized training and technical guidance.
- Determine specifications, input/output processes, and working parameters for hardware/software compatibility.
- May provide guidance and leadership to less-experienced systems engineers.
Requirements: Veteran Military
- US Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist or Military Spouse.
- Secret Clearance now and IAT II Certification (e.g., Security + CE) by project start
- Bachelors in Computer Science/Engineering/similar PLUS 5 years of related experience
- Associates in Computer Science/Engineering PLUS 8 years of related experience
- High School Diploma PLUS 10 years of similar experience
- Must have experience in the following: Advanced MS SQL 2008 R2 Administration, Configuration and Tuning, Advanced Windows 2008R2 tuning for MS SQL 2008R2, Intermediate/Advanced Windows 2008R2 Administration and Configuration, Advanced DISA Gold, Army Gold Master configurations on MS SQL 2008 Databases, Intermediate App Detective MS SQL 2008 scanning and remediating according to industry best practices.