|Seeking a US Military Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist, and/or Military Spouse to apply as Applications Systems Analyst. Use your extensive IT skills to review, analyze and modify programming systems. The position requires a Bachelors/Associates in Computer Science/Engineering, 5-8 years of related experience and a Secret Clearance.
Responsibilities: Veteran Military
- Review, analyze and modify programming systems: encode, test, debug and install to support applications.
- Consult with users to identify current operating procedures and clarify program objectives.
- Write documentation to describe program development, logic, coding and corrections.
- Design and define system architecture for new or existing computer systems.
- Perform complex development and design work: logic design, I/O design, firmware, model formulation, manufacturing and development cost projections, computer architecture analysis and design and analog or digital systems engineering.
- Perform modeling, simulation and analysis. Identify, analyze and resolve problems.
- Participate in the upgrade of OSs and design of enhancements.
- Provide input for documentation on new or existing systems.
- Develop and conduct tests to meet documented user requirements.
- Provide equipment/specialized training and technical guidance.
- Determine specifications, input/output process and working parameters for hardware/software compatibility.
- May provide guidance and work leadership to less-experienced engineers.
Requirements: Veteran Military
- US Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist or Military Spouse.
- Secret Clearance
- IAT II Certification (e.g., Security + CE) within 6 months of start date
- Bachelors in Computer Science/Engineering/similar PLUS 5 years of related experience
- Associates in Computer Science/Engineering PLUS 8 years of related experience
- High School Diploma PLUS 10 years of related experience
- ArcSight, SCCM, SCOM, HBSS, and/or 8570 certification are preferred