|Seeking a US Military Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist, and/or Military Spouse to apply as Junior Business Development Associate. Use your interpersonal skills to focus on new business identification, qualification, and capture. The position requires experience in business relationship building and management and IT systems knowledge.
Responsibilities: Veteran Military
- Identify, establish, foster, maintain and track customer relationships to identify new opportunities and shape program opportunities.
- Build effective customer relationships
- Understand customer needs
- Identify, qualify, shape and win new business opportunities
- Support the development of market-focused growth strategies
- Form strong teaming partner relationships
- Develop capture strategies and formulating winning proposals.
Requirements: Veteran Military
- US Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist or Military Spouse.
- High School Diploma.
- Team player with strong communication and presentation skills
- Experience in relationship building and management
- Knowledge of IT Systems, with awareness of Application Development, Cloud Computing, and Advanced Analytics
- A history of successful business development within the federal government market preferred
- Experience in opportunity identification, developing business cases and capture management preferred