|Seeking a US Military Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist, and/or Military Spouse to apply for a Senior LMR Administrator. Perform system administrative duties in support of mission-critical land mobile radio communications systems. The position requires a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science and 3 years in P25 communications systems.
Responsibilities: Veteran Military
- Provide preventative and corrective maintenance, engineering and logistics services
- Program, troubleshoot and repair VHF, UHF, 7/800MHz radio systems, repeaters, base stations, land mobile radios, dispatch consoles, links, antenna systems and transmission sites.
- Provide emergency response and special event communications support
- Provide systems administration of Harris P25 trunking system with Key Management Facility with Motorola (APX, XTS, and XTL) subscriber units.
- Support contractual data call and reporting plus radio inventory accounting and reporting
- Participate in remote and on call rotation for LMR support
Requirements: Veteran Military
- US Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist or Military Spouse.
- Bachelor’s in Computer Science or related technical discipline, or equivalent combination of education, technical certifications or training, or work experience.
- 3 years in P25 communications systems.
- 5-8 years of directly related experience in systems administration and analysis.
- Experience with P25 wide area trunking system administration and maintenance.
- Familiar with P25 subscriber programming and code plug development (trunking and conventional) for Motorola, Harris, and EF Johnson land mobile radios.
- Knowledge of AES encryption management including KMF, OTAR, and KVL.
- Proficient with operation of Communications Systems Analyzers for troubleshooting and preventative maintenance inspection of land mobile radios.
- Experience with database systems for tracking and logging LMR assets and repairs.
- Basic knowledge and use of MSOffice and Adobe applications.
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs.