|Seeking a US Military Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist and/or Military Spouse to work as a Compensation Analyst in a busy Human Resources department. Provide analytical information and data analysis support. A Bachelor's and advanced Excel skills are required.
Responsibilities: Veteran Military
- Assist internal clients, HR Business Partners and Talent Acquisition to ensure that reward programs are competitive by performing competitive benchmarking analyses.
- Assist with the preparation and administration of global compensation programs: annual global market analysis and annual year-end compensation planning process (comprising of salary adjustments, annual bonus payouts and equity award grants).
- Assist with data preparation and analysis for annual compensation survey submissions.
- Help support process improvement initiatives by working with cross-functional teams to understand and analyze current processes, identify gaps and suggest areas for improvement and automation.
- Respond to ad-hoc inquiries from HR Business Partners and Talent Acquisition regarding compensation programs and processes.
- Update and maintain compensation information within HRIS system.
Requirements: Veteran Military
- US Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist or Military Spouse.
- Bachelor's or equivalent work experience
- Required Skills: Adjustments, HRIS, Market Analysis, Process Improvement, Data Analysis
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- General/overall HR knowledge
- Work experience that demonstrates strong technical and/or client service skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills, advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks in a dynamic work environment
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively
- Compensation knowledge preferred
Key words: Excel, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Office, Office Skills, MS office, MS Excel