|Seeking a US Military Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist, and/or Military Spouse to apply as a Program Analyst. Use your education and training to perform complex administrative and analytical tasks. The position requires a Bachelor’s in Business Administration and 2-5 years of related finance/ business analysis experience.
Responsibilities: Veteran Military
- Perform a variety of administrative and analytical tasks in support of a contract program.
- Develop plans, budget and schedule and monitor tasks to meet contractual/project requirements for assigned program.
- Participate in establishing and defining program plan requirements.
- Monitor and report performance against plans to ensure that contractual, finances, cost, and schedule objectives are met.
- Interact with customers and industry representatives to ensure conformance to customer requirements.
- May perform business development activities.
Requirements: Veteran Military
- US Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist or Military Spouse.
- Bachelor’s in Business Administration or a related discipline or equivalent combination of education, professional training, or work experience.
- 2-5 years of related finance or business analysis experience.