|Currently seeking a US Military Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist, and/or Military Spouse to apply for a Construction Supervisor. Process incidents such as system compromise; website defacement; malicious code infection; and lost or stolen hardware. Position requires an Associate’s in a related discipline and 5-8 years of related construction experience.
Responsibilities: Veteran Military
- Supervise activities of employees involved in construction operations.
- Supervise day-to-day workflow of subordinate construction workers.
- Coordinate construction schedule and communication and act as a liaison to project management concerning bids, subcontracting, progress and delays
- Assign employees tasks to maximize productivity, minimize costs, and maintain quality.
- May direct staff through subordinate 'lead' employees.
- May be responsible for estimates, schedules, materials and purchase orders.
- Perform advanced construction tasks as needed.
- Review and compile operations records, such as inspection reports and tool, equipment and supply usage and safety reports.
Requirements: Veteran Military
- US Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist or Military Spouse.
- Associate’s in a related discipline. Bachelor’s preferred.
- 5-8 years of related construction experience.
- Civil construction and electrical background experience highly preferred
- Employees are typically responsible for more than 100 sites.