|Seeking a US Military Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist, and/or Military Spouse to apply for a Senior Program Analyst. Provide integrated logistics and technical program management support to DoD Equipping Division’s sale, transfer, or lease of federal defense to foreign governments and international organizations. The position requires Bachelor’s in Business Administration; 4 years in US Government with understanding of its authorities; 5-8 years of finance/business analysis; and an active Secret Clearance.
Responsibilities: Veteran Military
- Perform complex administrative and analytical tasks in support of a contract program.
- Coordinate, manage and provide information on the sale, transfer, or lease of federal defense equipment, services, and technology.
- Research and prepare reports, manage database, and assist in preparing briefings and information papers, and perform records management functions.
- Develop plans with budget and schedule. Monitor tasks to meet contractual/project requirements.
- Establish and define program plan requirements to determine optimum program plan.
- Monitor and report performance against plans to meet contractual, cost and schedule objectives.
- Interact regularly with customers and industry representatives to meet customer requirements.
- Perform business development. Provide guidance and leadership to less-experienced employees.
Requirements: Veteran Military
- US Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist or Military Spouse.
- Active Secret clearance is required.
- Bachelor’s in Business Administration or a related discipline or equivalent combination of education, professional training or work experience.
- 4 years of experience in and understanding of U.S. Government authorities, (including Foreign Assistance Act and Arms Export and Control Act) and the process to provide defense articles, services and technology by sale, lease, or grant to foreign governments and international organizations.
- 5-8 years of related finance or business analysis experience.
- Intermediate level skills in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Internet Explorer, and SharePoint.)