|Seeking a US Military Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist, and/or Military Spouse to apply for a Financial Business Management Consultant. Use your financial skills to work closely with and support Federal agency clients in planning and implementing major organizational transformation initiatives. The position requires a Bachelor’s, expert knowledge of US Department of Veterans Affair (VA)’s current enterprise structure and operations, plus financial management and acquisition business transformations experience.
Responsibilities: Veteran Military
- Work closely with federal financial systems.
- Identify business requirements, requirements management, functional design, prototyping, process design (scenario design, flow mapping), test, train, define support procedures and implementations.
- Participate in and/or lead development of deliverable content that meets needs of client and contract.
- Anticipate client needs and formulate solutions to client issues.
- Review deliverables for accuracy and quality.
- Contribute to new business proposals and proposal development.
- Perform project tasks independently and may direct the efforts of others.
Requirements: Veteran Military
- US Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist or Military Spouse.
- Ability to obtain a US security clearance if needed & work in the US without sponsorship indefinitely.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Subject matter expertise and knowledge of financial management and acquisition business transformations
- Expert knowledge on SaaS delivery model adoption. Large-scale program integration capability.
- Demonstrated project management skills on complex Federal department-wide financial and acquisition system implementations
- Subject matter expertise and knowledge of the VA current enterprise structure and operations
- Demonstrated expertise of all FMBT tools that generate and execute tests automatically (certification when applicable), in support of Knowledge Management efforts
- Shared service implementation experience including customer and provider side implementation
- Strong proficiency with MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
This position is contingent on contract award.
- Master’s degree
- Specifically worked with Momentum
- Agile project management methodology training
- Hold or have the ability to obtain a public trust clearance