|Seeking a US Military Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist, and/or Military Spouse to apply for a Lead Communications Consultant. Ensure colleagues and stakeholders receive consistent messaging as a Federal agency makes major organizational Enterprise resource planning (ERP) changes. The position requires a Bachelor’s in marketing/communications/public affairs, 7+ years of experience in federal management consulting, and 5 years developing and providing internal communications for a large complex ERP implementation.
Responsibilities: Veteran Military
Work with program management, organizational change management, and necessary work streams to:
- Develop a comprehensive Communications Assessment for stakeholders and implementation program, to include audience specification, organization name, job classification, approximate number in audience group, preferred mode of communiqué and relevant audience attribute.
- Develop a comprehensive Communication Strategy and Plan to facilitate the design and execution of a consistent and comprehensive process throughout the project's lifecycle. Document the strategies + resources, roles and responsibilities, work products, target messages, and necessary rationale to effect anticipated changes and benefits associated with new system and organizational change.
- Develop campaign to stakeholders + program personnel concerning vision, purpose and strategy of project and associated information related to organizational changes.
- Provide periodic and targeted messages to users and stakeholders.
- Support program in Video Awareness Campaign to serve as a creative, impactful and broad-reaching vehicle for explain program goals, activities, progress and accomplishments.
Requirements: Veteran Military
- US Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist or Military Spouse.
- Ability to obtain a US security clearance if needed & work in the US without sponsorship indefinitely.
- Bachelor’s in marketing, communications, public affairs or closely related field
- 7+ years in federal management consulting
- 5+ years developing + providing internal program communications for a large complex ERP implementation
- Experience developing and supporting external messaging for such implementations.
- Ability to manage, lead, and motivate a small team of professional staff
- Outstanding written and verbal abilities as well as skills in major decision making + problem solving
- Strong proficiency with MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
This position is contingent on contract award.
- Master’s degree. Hold or have the ability to obtain a public trust clearance
- Agile project management methodology training. Project management and process improvement methodologies and tools. Experience with financial SaaS or cloud-based solution implementations