|Seeking a US Military Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist, and/or Military Spouse to apply as a Senior Federal Financial Program Manager. Use your financial skills to work with business stakeholders, Agile development, testing and financial services and federal agency leaders. Develop and deliver the solution of major organizational transformation initiatives; support high employee productivity; develop and maintain artifacts and deliverables; and design, deploy, and maintain the underlying program and project management infrastructure. The position requires a Master's degree and 10 years implementing large complex financial program and project teams, a Project Management Professional (PMP) certification, and an Agile Certification.
Responsibilities: Veteran Military
- Provide support to the COTS solution PMO in executing their program management activities
- Give planning support to the federal agency’s transition to the COTS solution
- Deliver governance support and prepare the client for the governance process reviews
- Coordinate and communicate stakeholders of the COTS solution capabilities to set and manage expectations
- Develop PMO plans, project plans and transition plans
- Analyze current program/system implementation, business + user needs and provide system feedback
- Oversee project(s) financials including development of financial plans
- Use wide knowledge of functional and technical issues
- Display leadership and business judgment in anticipating client/project needs and developing alternative solutions
- Provide counseling/coaching, oversight, and support for delivery teams and staff
- Oversee day-to-day interactions to coordinate and communicate with stakeholders
- Use Agile methods to achieve program objectives.
- Develop and maintain customer relationships with federal leaders and stakeholders
- Actively participate in staff recruitment and retention activities
- Assist with business development and engagement activities
Requirements: Veteran Military
This position is contingent on contract award.
- US Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist or Military Spouse.
- Ability to obtain a US security clearance if needed & work in the US without sponsorship indefinitely.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification
- Agile Certification such as Certified Scrum Master (CSM)
- Master's degree and 10 years implementing large complex financial program and teams of 100 FTE
- Extensive experience with cloud-based solutions; Agile and traditional project management methodologies
- Strong customer and senior-level client relationship administration and facilitation skills
- Specific experience working with Momentum preferred
- Hold or have the ability to obtain a public trust clearance preferred