|Currently seeking a US Military Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist, and/or Military Spouse to apply for an Assistant Director of Sales position at a first-class hotel. This position is responsible for selling the total hotels and conference centers in active support in the rooms and catering yield efforts.
- Develop, build and maintain excellent client relationships through community involvement, local visitors’ bureau, bridal organizations, charity events and cultivating client database.
- Meet or exceed room and/or catering sales through achievement of specific revenue booking goal levels in support of the hotels established yield strategies.
- Active support of ADR and yield strategies.
- Encourage and perpetuate a team attitude amongst employees and management that focuses clearly on client satisfaction.
- Utilize the goal planning process to communicate personal and professional needs, development and achievement with Director of Sales.
- Provide impeccable guest service and timely follow up that meets or exceeds company standards.
- Attend daily, weekly and/or monthly department/hotel meetings to ensure proper communication and proactive planning.
- US Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist or Military Spouse.
- High School diploma or equivalent. College degree or equivalent experience preferred.
- 3+ years sales experience required. 1 year managing direct reports preferred.
- Prior sales experience and professional membership and community involvement desired.
- Basic Microsoft office and Delphi experience also desired.
- Ability to lift, push, and pull up to 20 pounds on an occasional basis.
- Dedication to job: ready to work EVERY scheduled day.
- Reliable transportation for guaranteed, punctual on-time arrival to work.
- Reliable means of contact by phone.