|Seeking a US Military Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist and/or Military Spouse to apply for a Lead Engineer position at a first-class hotel. Manage assigned staff to ensure achievement of overall financial results, client satisfaction and positive team member relations.
- Engineering: Understand preventive maintenance, routine inspections, guest service recovery, asset protection, procurement guidelines and capital expenditures.
- Identify concerns and provide repair/maintenance solution: Assess and evaluate functionality of equipment and assets. Keep the property well maintained, equipment serviced and in good repair.
- Helps control expenses: Responsible for proper use of equipment and adhere to cost controls to reduce expenses and waste. Seek and implement cost saving measures and efficient purchasing strategies in order to meet/exceed budget for expenses.
- Management/Supervisory: Effectively manage a department and team, resulting in optimum financial success, guest satisfaction and employee relations and completion of hotel initiatives. Monitor and manage all payroll/labor expenses.
- Provide on-the-job-training: Identify training opportunities and provide one-on-one training in specific tasks or SOP’s as appropriate.
- US Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist or Military Spouse
- High school diploma. HVAC Certification (RSI) and CFC Certification required.
- 5+ years of maintenance experience required, preferably in the hotel industry.
- Must be able to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment.