|Currently seeking a US Military Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist, and/or Military Spouse to apply for a Security Project Manager position. Use your Project Management skills to work on security-related initiatives. Position requires Bachelors and experience in security work.
Responsibilities: Veteran Military
- Oversee development of security systems for the protection of facilities, personnel, data and assets.
- Use management and system knowledge to coordinate projects through stages.
- Understand the needs and goals of the bank and develop a security project plan.
- Keep up with the progress of team.
- Monitor all costs and schedules and maintain a level of quality in security system development and installation.
- Facilitate efficient communication across all stakeholders to ensure consistency in reaching the project's goal and recognition of any potential opportunities, risks or complications.
- Stay current with any advances or changes in equipment, technology and methodology.
Requirements: Veteran Military
- US Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist, or Military Spouse.
- W-2 only, no C2C
- Bachelor degree
- Security project experience.
- PMP (Project Management Professional) Certified preferred.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills at all levels of the organization.
- Key words: information technology, computers, manager, bank