|Seeking a US Military Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist and/or Military Spouse for a Compliance & Financial Analyst Manager position. Be responsible for the development, implementation and maintenance of a corporate-wide compliance program. Position requires a Bachelor’s in Accounting, Auditing, or Finance, plus 2-4 years in compliance or audit.
Responsibilities: Veteran Military
Requirements: Veteran Military
- Assist the CEO and COO in strengthening the internal culture of compliance management
- Partner with senior leadership and program staff to develop, implement and manage the organization’s compliance strategy, guidelines, policies and procedures
- Develop and implement an internal system of self-checks and periodic audits related to compliance requirements
- Create action plans to assess and strengthen existing compliance policies and procedures
- Enhance and maintain the organization’s Risk Management Matrix and Corporate Certification calendar
- Assist program management and HR to ensure internal documents (procedure manuals, employee handbook, job descriptions, etc.) appropriately reflect best practices related to program and corporate compliance
- Work with program management and Finance to develop and implement integrated analytics and forecasting to support the organization’s strategic plan
- Analyze budgets, operating reports and financial statements to project future financial and operating performance
- Identify appropriate metrics, analyze data, create models and forecasts and enhance existing program and financial analytic tools
- Build program management’s understanding and forward-looking use of operational benchmarks
- Help develop an outcome-based management dashboard that will support on-going operations consistent with the strategic plan and provide meaningful, relevant data to funders and to the Board of Directors
- US Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist or Military Spouse
- B.S. /B.A. in relevant field – required. Graduate degree (J.D., M.B.A) and/or CPA - preferred
- 2-4 years in compliance or audit
- Understanding of financial statements and general business information.
Experience generating business analytics
- Ability to comprehend and explain complex legal/compliance, financial concepts and principles to program and non-technical staff. Experience and familiarity with non-profit environment preferred.