|Currently seeking a US Military Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist and/or Military Spouse to apply for a Hotel Tour & Travel/Sports Sales Manager position at a first-class hotel. Sell the area hotels with emphasis on all public areas in support of the hotels’ rooms and catering merchandising efforts.
Responsibilities: Veteran Military
Requirements: Veteran Military
- Sales/Revenue Maximization: Achieve sales room night and revenue goals by business development, account management and hotel site sales calls. Accomplish business revenue goals by developing, building and maintaining excellent client relationships.
- Cost Control: Manage sales expenses.
- Guest Service: Accountable for client satisfaction. Ensure service standards are met and clients’ needs are responded to.
- Technical Acumen: Utilize sales and catering tools/systems to accurately identify, report, forecast and communicate sales data. Document sales data in Delphi on a daily basis.
- Self/Workload Management: Promote collaboration and positive, professional work environment. Attend all applicable hotel meetings.
- US Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist, or Military Spouse.
- High School diploma or equivalent. College degree preferred.
- Basic Microsoft office required; Delphi experience preferred.
- Reliable transportation and contact by phone.
- Professional membership and community involvement desired.
- Prior sales experience desired.
- Detail oriented, ability to communicate within and outside the organization.
- Problem-solve with employees and guests, manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to lift, push, and pull up to 20 pounds on an occasional basis.