|Currently seeking a US Military Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist, and/or Military Spouse to apply for a Junior SQL Database Analyst/Administrator. Join an exciting company with dynamic culture and be responsible for performance, integrity, and maintenance of a database, its management systems and applications. Candidate requires extensive knowledge of T-SQL and Microsoft SQL Server.
Responsibilities: Veteran Military
- Responsible for performance, integrity, and maintenance of the database, its management systems and applications.
- Plan, implement and manage backup and recovery operations.
- Adhere to information security policies, standards and procedures.
- Develop normalized and de-normalized database solutions based on client requirements.
- Monitor and troubleshoot SQL jobs and data import/export processes.
- Work with business analysts to deliver data through the design and implementation of stored procedures, functions, and views.
- Create database queries, indexes, and stored procedures, some with high level of complexity.
- Write and create data load scripts and stored procedures.
- Work in an Agile environment
Requirements: Veteran Military
- US Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist, or Military Spouse.
- 1 – 3 years as a Database Analyst (DBA).
- Extensive knowledge of T-SQL and Microsoft SQL Server.
- Power user of Microsoft Excel.
- Analytical thinking, business intelligence and report writing knowledge.
- Skills in database administration, backup/recovery, performance, installation & patching.
- Flexibility and the ability to adapt quickly to changing situations is a must.
- Must be able to prioritize a demanding workload and tight timelines.