|Seeking a US Military Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist and/or Military Spouse to work as a Production Assistant. Support a video series created to share knowledge and promote external engagement within an ever-growing, fast-paced, global company and the tech industry.
Responsibilities: Veteran Military
Requirements: Veteran Military
- Work directly with the Production Lead on aspects of pre-production, set preparedness, equipment setup and testing.
- Shoot high-quality video content in line with company standards and maintaining equipment.
- Support Video Editor to produce a professional, high-quality video to be posted and shared on a regular cadence and in a timely manner.
- Upkeep of internal homepage, actively updating content, responding to queries and mitigating issues as they arise.
- General care and maintenance for equipment, proactively find ways to improve upon the series, mitigate technical issues quickly and autonomously.
- US Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist, or Military Spouse.
- Applicants must meet one of the following education and experience requirements:
- 2 years of relevant experience and a Bachelor’s degree in a related field or its equivalent OR
- Relevant Professional Experience.
- Demonstrate technical command of cameras, lenses, lighting, sound and post-production processes.
- Experienced in shooting interviews, b-roll.
- Familiar with studio operations, video mixing and distribution systems, recording and editing.
- Experienced team player with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven organizational skills and ability to multitask.
- Capable of working with a wide variety of personalities, managing expectations with a positive attitude.
- Ability to problem solve under tight deadlines in a busy environment.
- General interest in technology and the tech industry.
- Experience in a corporate setting or tech industry preferred.