|Seeking a US Military Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist and/or Military Spouse to work as a Helpdesk Specialist. Provide the best customer experience and technical support to the community of over 5,000 international customers (employees). Two years of customer service plus help desk and cross-system skills are required.
Responsibilities: Veteran Military
Requirements: Veteran Military
- Ensure a high level of end-user satisfaction through ownership, resolution and appropriate escalation of issues and support tickets.
- Provide strong technical resource and senior escalation point for numerous technologies, including Mac, Linux, network, and mobile device issues.
- Leverage and create tools and SOPs to improve team's efficiency and productivity.
- Maintain tight hardware and software inventory controls.
- Manage relationship with vendors for service repairs, orders, and maintenances.
- US Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist, or Military Spouse.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- 2 years in a customer-facing position, preferably interacting with the general public.
- Ability to multitask across systems and applications; analyze and resolve a variety of complex technical issues; and navigate an environment of Windows, Linux, Mac and Mobile Devices.
- Required skills: Mac OS X, Microsoft Windows, Linux, and Mobile Devices
- Experience in helpdesk, problem solving, maintenance, inventory, solutions, SOPs, and testing.
- Experience supporting video teleconferencing systems preferred.
Key words: Deployment, Help Desk, Helpdesk, Inventory, Linux, MAC, MAC OS, Maintenance, Microsoft Windows, Mobile Devices, SOP’s, Video Teleconferencing, Problem Solver