|Currently seeking a US Military Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist, and/or Military Spouse to apply for an Office Services Clerk. Provide a range of general office maintenance and administrative services. The ideal candidate will possess previous clerical/related office clerk experience, handyman skills, and the ability to prioritize multiple tasks.
Responsibilities of the Office Services Clerk: Veteran Military
Requirements of the Office Services Clerk: Veteran Military
- Provide reception coverage and relief.
- Manage the mail room when required and order supplies.
- Receive and distribute local mail, courier and overnight (UPS, FedEx) packages.
- Maintain kitchen areas, replace water filters and stock supplies.
- Make service calls for general maintenance and repairs. Responsible for daily recycling pick-up.
- Set up internal and external meetings, and assist with arranging food and supplies.
- Assist with daily clean-up of conference rooms.
- Coordinate department moves; move office wall systems, furniture, computers and telephones.
- Take responsibility for fostering a green workplace through sustainable work practices.
- Foster a commitment to external and internal client service.
- Additional duties as assigned.
- US Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist, or Military Spouse.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- 1+ years of clerical/related office clerk experience.
- Entry-level computer skills in MS Word and Outlook.
- Handyman skills and the ability to lift at least 50 lbs., climb ladders, walk around offices and between floors.
- Effective communication skills both oral and written.
- Great interpersonal skills and the ability to interact with all levels of staff.
- Welcoming, friendly, professional, reliable and dependable.
- Strong customer service orientation with expert multi-tasker and prioritizing skills.
- Ability to work efficiently, in an organized manner and with attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently with little to no supervision and in a team environment.
- Travel and overtime may be required.