|Seeking a US Military Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist, and/or Military Spouse to apply as Systems Analyst. Use your extensive skills to develop computer system specifications that address business requirements and fit with company/customer system architecture standards. The position requires a Bachelors in Computer Science, 2-5 years in computer systems analysis and/or programming, Secret Clearance and IAT II Certification.
Responsibilities: Veteran Military
- Analyze and evaluate existing or proposed systems and design computer systems to process data.
- Analyze systems and procedures to refine the formulation and convert them to programmable formats.
- Code applications and test software requirements.
- Analyze detail systems factors, including input and output requirements, information flow, hardware and software requirements and reliability characteristics.
- Write or update software specifications.
- Record input and output of system, including file size, data bank requirements, variability of information and appropriate statistical measures such as frequency, volume, peaking, etc.
- Prepare and update documentation for new or existing systems.
- Troubleshoot and provide technical support and solutions to users.
- Monitor system effectiveness in satisfying user needs.
- Maintain current knowledge of relevant technologies.
Requirements: Veteran Military
- US Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist or Military Spouse.
- Secret Clearance and IAT II Certification (e.g., Security + CE) at project start
- Bachelor’s in Computer Science/related technical discipline or equivalent education/technical certification/experience.
- 2-5 years in related computer systems analysis and/or programming experience
- Must graduate from Key Management Infrastructure Course within 90 days of hire
- COMSEC Account Manager Course preferred