|Seeking a US Military Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist and/or Military Spouse to work as a Technical Program Manager to coordinate individual cross-team productivity initiatives. Use your skills to improve quality, increase efficiency and reduce operational expenses. A Bachelor's and 1+ year experience in program/project management are required.
Responsibilities: Veteran Military
- Drive process improvement initiatives across multiple teams to ensure that projects move effectively through an efficient and optimal workflow
- Develop and drive change management related to these initiatives
- Facilitate communication across disparate teams, anticipate and minimize roadblocks, control scope, and accurately estimate timelines.
- Prioritize, lead, and generate high quality deliverables while balancing costs and time
- Advocate for change and oversee the complexities of change communication across a geographically distributed, international organization.
- Work with leaders, skilled professionals and experts across many functional areas within the organization
Requirements: Veteran Military
- US Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist or Military Spouse.
- Bachelor's in a technical or management discipline
- 3 years of overall experience.
- 1 year with Program/Project Management or equivalent, ideally in a cross-functional technical delivery capacity
- Skilled in process improvement, workflow optimization, and change management
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, and communication skills with both technical and non-technical audiences. Experience with a diverse organization.
- Proven ability to deliver projects on time and on budget while communicating with key leaders.
- Exceptional ability to organize information and communicate it effectively, both written and verbal.
- Experience with project management principles and practices.
Key words: Change, Process Improvement, workflow