|Seeking a US Military Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist and/or Military Spouse to work as a Web Content Publisher to build and maintain online content, interactive tools and online experiences that build brand and generate new business opportunities. A Bachelor's in Marketing, Communications, English, Journalism or Computer Science plus 3+ years managing websites content and production are required.
Responsibilities: Veteran Military
- Create, develop and direct content for web properties using content management system SDL Tridion (CMS)
- Analyze and coordinate digital projects requests for web properties and work with global marketing team to schedule updates.
- Focus on content review and consistency in design and brand messaging when working through materials provided by the global requestors.
- Curate overall digital customer experience, to maintain a consistent tone and branding across the globe.
- Analyze and recommend CSM/process improvements and work with development/QA team to review and implement.
- Develop understanding of digital marketing ecosystem and contribute to site enhancement plan.
- Keep current with emerging web technologies and always be willing to add to existing skill set.
Requirements: Veteran Military
- US Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist or Military Spouse.
- Bachelor's in Marketing, Communications, English, Journalism, Computer Science, or a related field
- 3+ years managing content and production for websites.
- 3+ years using issue/project tracking and collaboration tools (i.e. JIRA Software).
- Experience with CMS (i.e. SDL Tridion) or other component-based platform.
- Experience with online translation/localization processes and managing multiple global websites.
- Basic working knowledge of HTML and CSS. Skilled in Excel.
- Strong time-management and organizational skills. Excellent verbal + written skills
- Proactive and solutions oriented, willing to take ownership of projects and balance multiple projects and processes simultaneously seeing all through to completion.
- Experience in Corporate Communications.
- Highly-motivated self-starter with developed ability to work independently, with minimal supervision.
- A team player, with the ability to excel in a collaborative, fast-paced environment.
- Preferred Skills: Familiar with SEO/SEM techniques and best practices and/or Google Analytics.
Key words: HTML, Jira, Marketing, Organizational Skills, Publisher, SEM, SEO, Thought Leadership, Branding, Digital Campaign, Digital Marketing, Microsoft Excel Process Improvements, QA, Search Engine Marketing, Search Engine Optimization, Self-Motivated, Self-Starter Team Player, consistent