|Seeking a US Military Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist and/or Military Spouse to work as a Program Manager I. Develop and manage communications with cross-functional team members and senior management in multiple departments and engage and oversee work of external vendors. A Bachelor's, PMP Certification and business process automation best practices, metrics and operations are required.
Responsibilities: Veteran Military
- Ensure smooth operation of Cross-functional Strategic Initiative Process for Products & Development Group.
- Identify, coordinate and provide training for enhancements to the process.
- Track follow up on process dependencies and communicate status to upper management and required stakeholders.
- Identify areas of risk/opportunity and influence and implement continuous improvements to the process.
- Define and report on program status, issues and success metrics.
- Provide guidance and best practices to successfully drive initiatives through the process.
- Provide work direction, train and development to other cross-functional team members.
- Collaborate on tools and business systems required to support the process.
- Participate in user acceptance of systems.
- Work closely with Product Line Directors and VPs to understand priorities, influence decisions, propose solutions and ensure success of the process.
- Manage cross functional team(s) and subject matter expert with representatives from Engineering, Sales, Service and Support, Finance, Operations and others in the establishment, plan and implement multiple projects and/or programs.
- Evaluate high level business problems to identify and execute logical programs and solutions.
Requirements: Veteran Military
- US Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist or Military Spouse.
- Bachelors and 2 years of relevant experience. Master's or PhD preferred.
- Required Skills: Business Operations, Metrics, Operations, PMP, PMP Certification
- 2+ years with Program or Project Management or equivalent experience, ideally in Product Management.
- Confidence leading large cross-functional initiatives at a management level.
- Solid knowledge of program and project management principles and practices, PMP certification.
- Knowledge and familiarity with business metrics, operations and process automation best practices.
- Skilled in issue management and resolution and manage numerous conflicting priorities.
- Expertise with project management tools/systems and product life-cycle.
- High-tech/internet industry experience preferred, but not required.
Key words: Product Management, Program Manager, Project Management, Self-Starter, Excellent Written & Verbal Communication Skills, Finance Issue Management, Management Level, PMI/PMP, Problem Solver, Subject Matter Expert, Training User Acceptance