|Seeking a US Military Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist, and/or Military Spouse to fill an opening for an experienced Senior Talent Sourcer. Oversee the selection and hiring process of candidates to meet organization staffing requirements. A Bachelor’s and 8-10 years of related recruiting and Applicant Tracking System experience are required. Remote work is possible.
Responsibilities: Veteran Military
- Cultivate strong relationships with hiring managers and perform as an expert in all areas of sourcing talent.
- Communicate and manage customer expectations with a focus on performance and return on investment.
- Develop and implement effective sourcing strategies that align with business priorities, sourcing, assessment, organizational fit and closing.
- Proactively build qualified talent pipelines to meet growing business demands through internet sourcing, recruitment marketing campaigns, events and more.
- Provide hands-on sourcing related support and manage the search process for positions and critical hires.
- Provide recruiting expertise by staying up to date on industry trends, emerging technology and sourcing tools, best practices, legal developments, and benchmark comparisons.
- Manage, evaluate and develop innovative direct sourcing plans to attract diverse talent.
- Develop talent pipelines for critical & recurring roles and provide market intelligence.
Requirements: Veteran Military
- US Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist or Military Spouse.
- Remote work is possible.
- Bachelor’s in related business discipline, OR equivalent combination of education, professional training or work experience
- 8-10 years sourcing and strategic talent acquisition experience with demonstrated success developing innovative and passive recruiting strategies to meet company demands.
- In depth knowledge of current industry trends, emerging technology and tools, best practices and benchmark comparisons.
- Experience using complex Boolean strings, Chrome extensions and social mining sourcing techniques.
- Strong ATS/CRM/Technical skills; utilize technology to increase productivity and achieve results.
- Experience recruiting in large-scale IT government contracting environment supporting positions at various clearance levels (Secret, TS/SCI, TS/SCI CI Poly and Full Scope Poly) is preferred.
Key words: senior recruiter, administrative, HR, human resources, ATS, hiring, staff, recruiting, CRM