|Seeking a US Military Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist, and/or Military Spouse to apply for a Senior Human Resources Business Analyst. Work actively with the mission-critical community to solve problems with systematic and process solutions within architecture standards. Position requires a Bachelors, Agile experience and 10+ years in Business Analysis.
Responsibilities: Veteran Military
Qualifications: Veteran Military
- Collaborate with departments to identify and document business needs requiring IT solutions.
- Plan, elicit, capture, analyze and validate business, functional and technical requirements.
- Lead requirements discovery sessions and walkthroughs with internal client and IT resources.
- Perform current state analysis of existing systems, applications and functions.
- End products to include requirement specifications, process flows, mock-ups and wireframes.
- Write user stories that support the requirements gathered.
- Plan, facilitate and execute system / functional / performance / usability testing for projects and enhancements including development of test cases.
- Deeply learn core functions, processes and workflows of assigned areas and projects.
- Learn end-to-end value chain. Define impact of relationships, dependencies and processes
- Understand core systems, applications and technical platforms.
- Document, analyze and assess current processes and underlying systems / applications.
- Evolve into a subject-matter expert who can easily liaise between IT and other departments.
- US Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist or Military Spouse.
- Bachelor’s in Business Administration, Liberal Arts, Computer Science or related, or equivalent combination of education, professional training or work experience.
- 10+ years of related Business Analysis experience
- 3+ years as a Business/Application Analyst supporting HR systems (Core HR, Recruiting, On-boarding, Compensation, Performance Management, Talent Management, Workforce Management)
- Advanced knowledge and awareness of current information technology products, services, and solutions.
- Agile Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) experience.
- Knowledge of technical analysis, implementation and configuration
- Good understanding of IT Infrastructure processes and systems flows, and ability to consider implications to current and future state environment as well as impacts to end users. Must have good understanding of IT Infrastructure from both a H/W and support application perspective
- Work well with staff members and user community, at all levels of the company
- Know emerging technology, such as cloud computing, desktop virtualization and unified communications
- Meetings and/or demands during peak times may require work hours outside of normal working hours.
- Jira, and/or an HR systems experience (WorkDay HR, PeopleSoft HR, PeopleFluent, or iCIMS)
- Process mapping, requirements gathering, test cases, test plan and/or script development.