|Seeking a US Military Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist, and/or Military Spouse to apply for a Human Resources Coordinator. Provide technical, analytical and project support to the Human Resources (HR) Team. Position requires a Bachelors and high proficiency in Microsoft Office.
Responsibilities: Veteran Military
Qualifications: Veteran Military
- Supporting the CHRO and HR team with special projects, analyses, benchmarking and implementing HR and other Firm initiatives.
- Facilitating HR internal communications, including developing information for HR efforts and projects.
- Managing HR shared document workspace, including reporting, ad hoc projects, etc.
- Partnering with peer departments such as Information Technology, Finance & Accounting, etc and coordinating on behalf of HR.
- Facilitating and managing special projects, both internally and with peer departments.
- Reviewing and analyzing data, including issue-spotting and confirming report accuracy.
- Assisting with ad hoc projects concerning HR.
- Assisting in the coordination of HR meetings and presentations.
- Identifying and coordinating training opportunities as necessary.
- Performing a variety of administrative tasks and providing general support as assigned.
- US Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist or Military Spouse.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) required; strong technical skills.
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written with people at all levels within the Firm.
- Must possess strong analytical and project management skills.
- Ability to work independently as well as on a team and has the ability to collaborate effectively across administrative departments in all offices.
- Ability to build relationships and gain the trust of internal stakeholders and other administrative staff members.
- Exhibit superior attention to detail and pride in high quality deliverables.
- Must possess good judgment and decision making skills.
- Must have the ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills and sensitivity to confidential information.