|Seeking a US Military Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist, and/or Military Spouse to apply as Service Desk Analyst. Be responsible for providing exceptional customer service and support. The position requires 4+ years of experience in end-user support, and a 2-year college degree is preferred.
Responsibilities: Veteran Military
- Providing end-user support services, troubleshooting assistance, and problem resolution via telephone, remote desktop connection, and/or visits to user locations
- Exhibiting ownership and timely resolution of all incident tickets and change orders
- Interacting directly with other IT groups to determine the proper remediation for an issue
- Setting-up and quality assurance testing of new hardware and software for existing and new end-users
Requirements: Veteran Military
- US Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist or Military Spouse.
- 4+ years of experience in end-user support.
- 2-year college degree preferred. Equivalent experience will be considered.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience implementing, maintaining and supporting Windows operating systems and Microsoft Office applications.
- Technical experience configuring and supporting workstations, laptops, printers, and related equipment.
- Flexibility to work additional shifts as needed.