|Seeking a US Military Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist, and/or Military Spouse to apply for an Administrative Assistant. Work actively to support the office by performing a variety of clerical and administrative tasks. Position requires 1-3 years of related administrative experience.
Responsibilities: Veteran Military
- Perform a variety of general administrative tasks in support of day-to-day operations of an office, group or customer.
- Perform a general administrative tasks, prepare reports and correspondence, answer phones, file and sort and distribute mail, in support of day-to-day operations of an office, group or customer
- Compile various contract, program and financial data using various database programs and prepare monthly status reports based on results.
- Collect and input timesheet information into automated accounting system and process labor corrections.
- Process purchase requisitions, invoices for consultants and subcontractors and travel and expense reports.
- Serve as point of contact for office or group on issues related to accounting, human resources, purchasing, and other departments, outside contacts such as customers, vendors, and subcontractors.
- Participate in special projects as required.
Requirements: Veteran Military
- US Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist or Military Spouse.
- High School Diploma or GED. Associates preferred.
- 1-3 years of related administrative experience.
- Able to obtain/retain an FAA PIV badge is required.
- Must be able to proficiently read, write and speak English.
- Good administrative and customer service skills
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality