|Seeking a US Military Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist, and/or Military Spouse to apply for a Project Scheduler. Use your business skills to provide support and oversight to control the master schedule for IT projects. Position requires a Bachelors in Business Administration and 3 years using MS Project (Cost Loading/Resource Loading).
Responsibilities: Veteran Military
- Provide support and oversight to control the master schedule for IT projects of large scope and high complexity.
- Plan, create and manage project schedules with technical experts, project leads and project managers.
- Capture efforts, link and sequence efforts, assign resources to activities, establish duration of activities, conduct schedule risk analysis, update status and progress of projects and maintain the baselines.
- Track, analyze and report critical path analysis, metrics, schedule and task status to allow project teams to manage projects and evaluate weekly reports
- Ensure accuracy of project schedules and perform version control while tracking baseline variances
- Coordinate project schedules, tasks, meeting updates and efficient distribution of agenda, meeting minutes, graphics and reports
- Monitor projects’ progress, identify critical path activities and review forecasts and progress achieved to date
- Review, compare, and analyze schedule performance against baseline program plans
- Use MS Project files as the source documents for updating milestone graphics weekly
- Support Integrated Baseline Reviews, Schedule change control reviews, System Engineering Lifecycle gate reviews and other meetings as required to support the program to achieve system development milestones
- Upload, link and maintain MS Project schedules
Requirements: Veteran Military
- US Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist or Military Spouse.
- Bachelors in Business Administration or a related discipline, or equivalent combination of education, professional training or work experience.
- 3 years using MS Project (Cost Loading/Resource Loading)
- Senior level experience of hands-on integrated master scheduling
- Microsoft Office suite (MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint) and SharePoint
- Strong communication skills to build schedule and lead schedule review meetings
- Agile and Scrum experience preferred
- Strong SharePoint, VISIO and Power Point experience preferred
- IT System Engineering Lifecycle knowledge and experience preferred