|Seeking a US Military Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist, and/or Military Spouse to apply for a Data Management Assistant (CDRL). Use your business management skills to effectively implement and ensure that the Government’s standards of performance are met, including contractual requirements and timely delivery of quality products. Position requires a Bachelors in Business Administration or 5+ years of work experience.
Responsibilities: Veteran Military
- Perform (Contract Data Requirements List (CDRL) management and document configuration management in support for Program Teams, including document control, working with CDRLs and using SharePoint.
- Develop, review, proofread, and modify technical documentation.
- Ensure CDRL quality when deliverables arrive.
- Reviews Government CDRL responses and ensures comment clarity and quality.
- Performs CDRL status reporting.
- Assist in implementing CDRL changes in course of the contracts or delivery orders.
- Maintain or develop new methods for tracking and reporting program status statistics.
- Perform closing activities as needed in regards to final CDRL submittals.
- Establish and maintain a complete electronic library of all deliverable data in the SharePoint.
- Interact with customers and industry representatives to ensure conformance to customer requirements.
- May provide guidance and work leadership to less-experienced employees.
Requirements: Veteran Military
- US Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist or Military Spouse.
- Bachelor in Business Administration or related discipline, or equivalent combination of education, professional training, or 5+ years of work experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Understanding of CDRLs and CDRL Management.
- Excellent written and oral presentation and organizational skills.
- Familiar with User Access to SharePoint.
- Must be able to readily adapt to changing priorities.