|Seeking a US Military Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist, and/or Military Spouse to apply for a Facilities Specialist. Schedule, coordinate and implement facilities project and plan utilization. Position requires a Bachelors in Business Administration and 2-5 years of related facilities administration experience.
Responsibilities: Veteran Military
- Based on needs, space limitations and cost considerations, plan utilization of space and facilities.
- Inspect facilities and evaluate factors as HVAC systems, lighting, size, condition and suitability for occupancy.
- Draw layouts, placement of furniture, equipment, doors, electrical and telephone outlets, etc.
- Schedule, coordinate and implement facilities projects and plan facilities utilization.
- May coordinate move and placement of furniture and equipment.
- Participate in special projects as required.
Requirements: Veteran Military
- US Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist or Military Spouse.
- Bachelors in Business Administration or related discipline, or equivalent combination of education, professional training or work experience.
- 2-5 years of related facilities administration experience.
- Strong communication skills; verbal, written and professional manner with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Must be self-motivated and exceptional organization and planning skills to work independently and as a team member
- Ability to exercise sound judgment, problem-solve, manage challenging situations and respond to changing priorities and crisis situations effectively
- Detail-oriented; proven track record of successful project management and ability to meet strict deadlines