|Currently seeking a US Military Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist, and/or Military Spouse to apply for a Systems Administrator. Use your technical skills to manage the functionality and efficiency of a group of computers running on one or more operating systems. Position requires a Bachelors in Computer Science and 2-5 years of directly related experience in systems administration and analysis in a Windows Environment.
Responsibilities: Veteran Military
- Maintain the integrity and security of servers and systems.
- Set up administrator and service accounts.
- Maintain system documentation
- Interact with users and evaluates vendor products.
- Make recommendations to purchase hardware and software, coordinate installation and provide backup recovery.
- Manage the functionality and efficiency of a group of computers running on one or more operating systems.
- Develop and monitor policies and standards for allocation related to the use of computing resources.
- May program in an administrative language
- Develop and implement testing strategies and document results.
- Provide advice and training to end-users.
- Maintain current knowledge of relevant technologies as assigned.
- Participate in special projects as required.
Requirements: Veteran Military
- US Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist or Military Spouse.
- Bachelors in Computer Science or a related technical discipline, or equivalent combination of education, technical certifications or training, or work experience.
- 2-5 years of directly related experience in systems administration and analysis in a Windows Environment.
- System Administrator / Network Engineer experienced with Windows Environment is required