|Currently seeking a US Military Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist, and/or Military Spouse to apply for an Executive Assistant. Perform complex administrative and analytical tasks and must exert sound judgment in understanding of client requirements and objectives to maintain critical and highly sensitive relationships while maintaining schedule control. Position requires a Bachelors, 5 years in equivalent Federal Government position and a Public Trust Clearance.
Responsibilities: Veteran Military
- Perform a variety of administrative and analytical tasks
- Develop and maintain plans, schedules, agendas, fact sheets, position papers, status reports and briefing books.
- Plan and track projects and special events, participate in establishing plan requirements and coordinate with internal and external stakeholders
- Develop charts and graphs for reports and presentations
- Develop weekly reports for senior staff and shortened reports
- Process sensitive material and maintain records on office activities
- Plan and arrange travel including logistics and develop briefing binders
- Receive and develop response to various informational requests received, including analyze and vet requests for appropriate action and define informational need and resource to complete request based on client requirements/objectives
- Manage incoming and outgoing communications and act as key liaison for internal and external communication and access
- Track Freedom of Information (FOIA) requests; develop periodic reports on status of FOIA response actions
Requirements: Veteran Military
- US Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist or Military Spouse.
- Security Clearance: Public Trust required
- Bachelor’s or equivalent combination of education, professional training or work experience
- 5 years in equivalent Federal Government position
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and research skills