|Currently seeking a US Military Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist, and/or Military Spouse to apply for a Production Line Associate. You’ll need to lift 50 lbs. to pack boxes in a food-safe manner. Please have basic math and good verbal and written skills.
Responsibilities: Veteran Military
- Follow line specific instructions
- Strictly follow line Line-Leader instructions
- Keep pace with assembly line speeds
- Evaluate packaging quality of products to be shipped
- Communicate with the Production Manager and Quality Leader on quality concerns
- Pack boxes, cap containers, stack boxes per pallet patterns
- Maintain clean organized work stations.
Shift 1: 6:15am -2:30pm
Shift 2: 2:30am -10:45pm
Requirements: Veteran Military
- US Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist or Military Spouse.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Experience in jobs in production, manufacturing and distribution preferred
- Experience working with food production and packaging is preferred
- Knowledge and experience with Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP), food safety programs (SQF, etc.) and/or HACCP preferred
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs., bend, kneel and stoop
- Basic Math Skills
- Effective communication skills verbally and written
- Flexible, willing to work any job along the production line and willing to learn.