Seeking a US Military Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist and/or Military Spouse to apply for Hotel General Maintenance of a first-class hotel. Use your mechanical and skills to keep the property well-maintained, equipment serviced and in good repair, plus drive revenue, maximize profit and ensure quality.
- Engineering: Learn and demonstrate the ability to maintain property assets.
- Work with the Chief Engineer to understand preventive maintenance, equipment repairs, routine inspections and capital expenditures.
- Learn the impact of maintaining company assets and how it impacts overall financial success of the hotel.
- Guest service: Assist and respond to guests requests in a friendly and positive manner, while providing the highest level of service.
- Ability to assist guests by having knowledge of hotel property, guest room repairs and common area maintenance.
- Personally set a strong example for other associate through exceptional guest service.
- Assess and evaluate property assets through preventative maintenance.
- Complete assigned duties inside or outside normal scope of responsibilities within engineering department.
- Self-Management: Produce required volume of work by planning, organizing and prioritizing work duties as presented by the Chief Engineer. Attend all required department and hotel meetings.
- US Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist or Military Spouse
- High School diploma or GED required.
- CPO and appliance repair certification preferred or ability to obtain certification based on property needs.
- 2+ years maintenance experience is preferred.
- Attention to detail, customer focused and ability to perform job duties in a fast paced environment.
- Physical: Ability to push, pull, and lift up to 100 pounds on a regular basis throughout shift.