|Seeking a US Military Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist, and/or Military Spouse to apply for a Delivery Driver to assist with the delivery of 125+ packages. Qualified candidates will be 21+ years of age and a clean driving record within the last 7 years.
Responsibilities: Veteran Military
Available Shifts: 3-5 days must work either a Saturday or a Sunday
- Load, unload and deliver 125+ packages.
- Continually lift, lower and carry packages that typically weigh 25 - 35 lbs. and may weigh up to 70 lbs.
- The Customer will supply Drivers with a cargo van, fuel, insurance, toll fees, and uniform.
Requirements: Veteran Military
- 7:00 am to 530 pm (10 hour shift)
- 1:00 pm to 8:30 pm (7 hour shift)
- US Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist or Military Spouse.
- High School or equivalent
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Must have a valid license and clean driver's record within last 7 years (no at fault accidents, suspensions)
- Must be able to lift up to 50lbs
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check
- Prior delivery experience is preferred.