|Seeking a US Military Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist, and/or Military Spouse to fill an opening for an experienced Scrum Master. Participate in the Services (labor) portion, provided such work is ordered by the Customer in the prime contract. A Bachelors in Computer Science or Engineering, 7+ yrs Agile/Scrum Master experience and NACI/LE or higher are required.
Responsibilities: Veteran Military
- Assist in proposal development and review as applicable and as requested.
- Participation in strategy meetings and activities, win theme development, solution development and competitive analysis
- Participation in orals presentation development, preparation, and submission
- Participate in Services (labor) portion, provided such work is ordered by the Customer in the prime contract.
- Maintain a level of performance acceptable to the company and/or the client.
- Development, leadership and execution of Agile / Scrum Team activities
- Coordination across multiple Agile / Scrum Teams and efforts
- Collaboration with government representatives and other contractors as applicable and directed
- Educate, mentor, train, and coach other Agile / Scrum Team members and government representatives
- Communication with government representative and government and corporate senior leadership in written and verbal formats
- Travel as requested by government or the company (long term deployments are not anticipated)
Requirements: Veteran Military
- US Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist or Military Spouse.
- Bachelors in Computer Science, Engineering or related technical discipline or equivalent combination of education, technical training or work/military experience.
- NACI/LE or higher required.
- 7+ yrs Agile/Scrum Master experience required with demonstrated experience leading multiple scrum teams; Oracle EBS strongly desired
- 5-8 years of related software development experience.