|Seeking a US Military Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist and/or Military Spouse to work as a Mental Health Clinician. Use your skills and capabilities to deliver evidence-based treatments to Veterans and their families. Experience in PTSD diagnosis/treatment and working with adults, children, couples, and families are required.
Responsibilities: Veteran Military
- Provide evidence-based psychotherapy treatment to Veterans and families, individual, couples and family therapy to adults, adolescents and children.
- Conduct clinical intake assessment of US Veterans, those who served in the Iraq and Afghanistan wars, and their family members.
- Perform and document patient’s screenings, psychosocial assessments, and progress and referral information.
- Collaborate and coordinate with the caregiver, physician, case management and other disciplines.
- Attend weekly clinical, supervision, and administrative meetings.
- Demonstrate exceptional customer service.
Fulltime position includes 2 evenings a week and some weekends to accommodate clients’ schedules.
Requirements: Veteran Military
- US Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist or Military Spouse.
- Experience working with military populations and/or Veterans is strongly preferred.
- Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) or (Psy.D) degree in clinical or counseling psychology.
- Must have completed an internship/residency in professional psychology; or
- Master’s in social work, and licensed to practice as a Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW); or
- Master’s in counseling, and licensed to practice as a Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC); or
- Master’s in marriage and family therapy, and licensed to practice as a Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (LMFT).
- Have current license to practice psychology, social work, counseling and/or marriage and family therapy.
- 3+ years working with adults, children, couples, and families.
- Knowledge and experience in DSM-IV/DSM-V and PTSD diagnose and treatment.
- Documented proficiency in one or more EBP’s: PE, CBT and CPT.
- Have daily use of a vehicle without prior notice and possess a valid driver’s license.
- Able to travel to various locations.
- Able to work nights, weekends and holidays as required.