|Seeking a US Military Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist, and/or Military Spouse to apply as Staff Recruiting Manager. Provide full-cycle recruitment for all non-attorney positions as well as all temporary positions for U.S. offices. The position requires a Bachelors and 5 years full-cycle recruitment in a law firm, corporate or professional environment.
Responsibilities: Veteran Military
- Contact employment agencies, place advertisements, network in the legal community, handle online recruitment and process employee referrals for full-cycle recruiting for non-attorney positions in U.S. office.
- Ensure agencies have executed agreements.
- Work closely with Firm Chiefs, Directors, Managers and Supervisors during recruitment process.
- Screen, interview, test and complete reference checks on applicants.
- Recommend candidates for hire along with compensation.
- Conduct new hire backgrounds for hires firm wide including attorneys.
- Maintain and track recruitment data with assistance from Staff Recruiting Coordinator.
- Forecast the non-attorney recruiting budget with assistance from Director of Support Staff.
- Monitor agency fees, advertisement and other invoices pertaining to recruitment costs.
- Prepare new employee offer letters, pre-orientation forms and administrative paperwork.
- Ensure applicant tracking system, viRecruit, is maintained with accurate and up-to-date information.
- Advise Director of Support Staff on recruitment matters on a regular and consistent basis.
- Work closely and develop relationships with veteran organizations to increase exposure to possible veteran applicants.
Requirements: Veteran Military
- US Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist or Military Spouse.
- Bachelor’s required or equivalent experience.
- 5 years in full-cycle recruitment in a law firm, corporate or professional environment.
- Experience working with Affirmative Action plans.
- Proficient in a range of computer software including Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- Experience working with applicant tracking systems. ViDesktop experience is a plus.
- Confident communicator, ability to work effectively with all levels at the Firm.
- Strong organizational, planning skills and attention to detail.
- Exceptional judgment and professionalism. Excellent writing skills.
- Ability to make sound decisions and demonstrate a high degree of trustworthiness in confidential and sensitive information. Flexibility for occasional travel and work after hours.