|Seeking a US Military Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist, and/or Military Spouse to apply as an Accounts Payable Specialist. Use your accounting skills to contribute to a more efficient accounting department. Qualifications include 1-3 years of related accounting support experience.
Responsibilities: Veteran Military
- General accounting support tasks in the accounting department.
- Enter data into computer system for vendor invoices.
- Verify accuracy of invoices in Deltek Cost Point and Hyland on Base.
- Provide customer service support to internal clients and vendors.
- Code invoices, vouchers, expense reports, check requests, etc., with correct codes to ensure proper entry into the financial system.
- Handle vendor correspondence via phone or email.
Requirements: Veteran Military
- US Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist or Military Spouse.
- High School Diploma or GED. Associate’s preferred.
- 1-3 years of related accounting support experience.
- Deltek Cost Point and Hyland on Base software experience preferred.
- Experience in working with targets and tight deadlines.
- Working knowledge of MS Office.
- Excellent communication and people skills.