Seeking a US Military Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist, and/or Military Spouse to apply as an ADF Java Software Engineer. Use your accounting skills to contribute to a more efficient accounting department. Qualifications include 1-3 years of related accounting support experience.
Responsibilities: Veteran Military
- Participate in all phases of software operating systems and software application programs engineering
- Establish state-of-the-art techniques for designing, developing, modifying and troubleshooting highly complex software operating systems and applications architectures
- Direct the development of systems specifications and technical documentation
- Contribute to development and integration of applications, Java and web applications design and architecture.
- Write object oriented Web application/interface code conforming to methodology and standards.
- Analyze, review and alter program to increase operating efficiency or adapt to new requirements.
- Analyze system architecture requirements; perform requirements acquisition and definition and data analysis; may customize purchased applications; performs technical and subject matter research
- Plan, develops, test and document client/server applications programs.
- Generate new code and correct, convert and/or modify existing code to meet specifications.
- Prepare detailed specifications from which code will be written.
- Confer with end-users to analyze specified methods and procedures; identify problems and document specific requirements.
Requirements: Veteran Military
- US Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist or Military Spouse.
- Able to pass a government background investigation for a Public Trust position
- Bachelors in Computer Science; Engineering or related technical discipline; or equivalent combination of education; technical training; or work/military experience
- 8-10 years of related software development experience.
- 8 years directly in the design; writing; and testing of computer programs or database development.
- Comprehensive knowledge of principles; practices and procedures used in all phases of full life cycle applications and systems development, engineering, programming; and analysis.
- Strong experience in development of Java web applications. Oracle and ADF based applications.
- Extensive experience in integration of software components as part of a large enterprise system.
- Experience performing automated software builds and troubleshooting software configuration problems.
- Experience in integrating web based services, SOA, code management and version control.
- Database Application development experience
- Applied knowledge of Agile Development Methodology, product development methodologies, database methodologies and systems integration.
- Experience with Oracle database, knowledge of SQL, and PL/SQL. Knowledge using automated test tools.
- Experience working in an Agile Software Development Environment.