|Currently seeking a US Military Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist and/or a Military Spouse to apply for a Hotel Housekeeping Attendant position at a first-class hotel. cleaning and maintaining public spaces, and stocking housekeeping supplies.
Responsibilities: Veteran Military
Requirements: Veteran Military
- Cleanliness: Responsible for cleaning hotel public spaces.Stock housekeeping supplies and linen. Deliver housekeeping related items to guest rooms.
- Guest Service: Accountable for guest satisfaction as it pertains to housekeeping service at the property. Assist and respond to requests in a positive and timely manner while providing the highest level of quality service to the guest. Work as a team player in meeting guests and department needs and actively contributes to the efforts of other departments as necessary.
- Safety/Risk Management: Ensure a clean and safe work area, brand, local, state and federal regulations. Report maintenance needs and service issues. Knowledgeable on safe use of chemicals utilized within the housekeeping department.
- Self Management: Plan, organize and prioritize work duties. Attend required department and hotel meetings. Responsible for proper use of equipment and supplies.
- US Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist or Military Spouse.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Housekeeping/laundry experience preferred.
- Attention to detail, customer focused and perform job duties in repetitious and fast paced environment.
Physical: Ability to lift, push and pull up to 50 pounds on a regular basis throughout shift, and up to 75 pounds on an occasional basis. Requires ability to complete physically demanding responsibilities such as walking, standing, carrying, and moving about the property continuously throughout the shift.