|Seeking a US Military Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist and/or Military Spouse for a Lead Installer/Foreman position. Oversee the successful installation of driveways into decorative masterpieces. Job requires a very strong work ethic, love of working outdoor, and management experience.
Responsibilities: Veteran Military
On the Job:
- Oversee job layout, operation of equipment, and meet/exceed quality standards
- Manage a crew of 2-3 workers (hire, train and manage their time)
- Direct crew in productive fashion for a creative, harmonious team
- Coordinate and liaise with contract paver
- Mix and lead application of proprietary coatings (Paid training is provided)
- Keep the truck and trailer trash-free, smoke-free and clean.
- Ensure equipment is cleaned and stowed properly. Store and refill all fuels safely
Requirements: Veteran Military
- Track time of all job stages accurately (daily)
- Approve and submit employee timecard (bi-weekly)
- Manage inventory: Track job materials and fuels (daily) and submit inventory report (bi-weekly)
- Record maintenance records for vehicles and equipment
- Track job mileage records (daily)
- Submit receipts (bi-weekly)
- Other administrative and record-keeping responsibilities
- US Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist or Military Spouse
- High School Diploma
- Construction experience (specifically asphalt)
- Must have an excellent work ethic. Good customer and communication skills
- Enjoy working outdoors.
- Must have an excellent driving record
- Work schedule promptness (be at customer job no later than time prescribed)
- Full attendance during installation season (March to November).
- Saturday work as necessary. Various off season duties as prescribed
- Maintaining complete inventory of all job materials and fuels
- Excellent communication abilities. Responsive to assigned duties
- Proper distribution of marketing materials. Fill sales and customer service functions.