|Seeking a US Military Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist, and/or Military Spouse to apply as a Cyber Security Engineer. Ensure safety of information systems assets and protect systems from intentional or inadvertent access or destruction. Qualifications include Bachelors in Computer Science, ability to obtain + maintain Secret Clearance, CISSP or CASP Certification and 3-5 years in data security administration.
Responsibilities: Veteran Military
- Proper execution of appropriate verification methods for requirements/controls
- Proper execution of security tools and test methods identified (DISA SCAP, SRR)
- Analysis of testing results and review of documentation as applicable to controls
- Ability to provide an independent assessment.
- Ensure security controls are implemented correctly, operating as intended and producing the desired outcome.
- Maintain current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned.
- Participate in special projects as required.
Requirements: Veteran Military
- US Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist or Military Spouse.
- Ability to obtain and maintain Secret Security Clearance
- CISSP or CASP certification required
- Bachelors in Computer Science or related technical discipline, or equivalent combination of education, professional training or work experience.
- 3-5 years of related experience in data security administration
- Working knowledge of RMF, DoD 8500.1, DoD 8500.2, NIST 800-37, NIST 800-53A, and AR 25-2
- Understand RMF assessment and DoD Risk Management Framework (RMF) accreditation packages
- Have experience with the operation of eMASS and ability to provide an independent assessment
- Willing to work overtime, holidays and weekends as necessary
- Professionally interact with customers within the Army community