|Seeking a US Military Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist, and/or Military Spouse to apply as CRM Coordinator. Collect and maintain client information in support of firm-wide marketing and client development efforts. The position requires a Bachelors and 2 years of CRM experience with LexisNexis InterAction.
Responsibilities: Veteran Military
- Maintain master and marketing/event mailing lists; ensure security groups are established and maintained; regularly audit lists against established “list hygiene” parameters and take action to resolve data quality issues.
- Create folders for campaign marketing lists; perform advanced/complex searches to meet campaign-audience criteria and populate lists; create and share web links to marketing lists and key functions.
- Oversee subscription management and email delivery failures processes and complete or route contacts’ requests to update preferences and/or data.
- Suggest ways to improve list quality and highlight opportunities to segment lists.
- Manage data cleanup tasks for mailing list contact records including monitoring system for duplicate contacts, merging duplicate contacts, ensure contacts are associated with companies.
- Monitor CRM mailbox and resolve or route requests,
- Serve as primary trainer for ARC support and administrative staff with respect to marketing contacts and list management.
Requirements: Veteran Military
- US Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist or Military Spouse.
- Bachelor’s required or equivalent experience.
- 2 years of CRM experience with LexisNexis InterAction.
- Knowledge of CRM and Data Quality Management concepts.
- Experience with Microsoft Word, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Excel,
- Strong Internet research search skills and proficiency with Customer Relationship Software platform LexisNexis InterAction required.
- Experience with financial databases will be considered.
- Ability to manipulate data in common formats such as Excel and .CSV files.
- Exceptionally detail-oriented. Strong project management skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills. Ability to define goals and follow through to achieve results.
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities within tight time constraints.
- Ability to handle a number of responsibilities simultaneously, field conflicting priorities, manage and meet multiple deadlines with minimal supervision and be a self-starter.
- Flexibility to work additional hours, as necessary.