|Currently looking for a Mental Health Prescribing Provider that will function as a member of a collaborative interdisciplinary team, focused on providing time-limited, evidence-based practices in an outpatient clinic that serves individual adults, couples, families and children. A Medical degree or Masters in Psychiatric or Mental Health Nursing, Board certification in child psychiatry OR Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner (ARNP) OR Mental Health Nurse Practitioner certification from American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC) and licensed to practice independently in Washington, in good standing are required.
- Responsible for diagnosis and treatment of psychiatric disorders on a collaborative, interdisciplinary clinical team.
- Provide medication therapy and medication education as required.
- Maintain an active role in interdisciplinary team meetings to discuss evaluations and diagnostic formulations and assist team and patient to develop an appropriate plan of service.
- Conduct mental status examinations.
- Timely documentation of treatment and recommendations in Electronic Health Record.
- Psychiatric interventions are coordinated with interventions of other professionals and other providers are kept informed of changes in psychiatric condition/status of individual receiving services.
- Veteran or military family member strongly preferred
- Medical degree or Masters in Psychiatric or Mental Health Nursing.
- Board certification in child psychiatry OR
- Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner (ARNP) OR
- Mental Health Nurse Practitioner certification from American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC)
- Licensed to practice independently in Washington, in good standing
- Experience working with a military or veteran population is preferred.