|Seeking a US Military Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist and/or Military Spouse for a Senior Digital Analyst position. Hands-on creation and integration of digital web assets for responsive websites, landing pages (some lead generation forms) + quantifying outcomes. A Bachelor’s + 4 years with website promotion creation/ placement/ management are required.
Responsibilities: Veteran Military
Requirements: Veteran Military
- Take publishing, UX + technical ownership of Private Pay websites.
- Work in tandem with internal + external teams to drive improved UX + CX.
- Liaise with key business and technology teams (understand business and marketing goals) to ensure stylized, integrated and aligned solutions are created
- During the design and concept phases of complex web projects, gather and define project requirements, provide usability and interaction design recommendations
- Design and deliver mock-ups, wireframes, and interaction designs that lead to intuitive user experience
- Develop personas, customer journeys, storyboards and screen flows
- Analyze web requests and use the enterprise CMS to create page layouts or build new web sections
- Provide web metrics to report on site visitor trends and site usage, using Adobe Analytics or Google Analytics
- Provide subject-matter expertise on information design, online accessibility and usability best practices
- Develop A/B testing of web content to maximize traffic conversion.
- Implement analytical tags throughout the website.
- Utilize SEO/SEM analytics for continuous improvement of page content, metadata, keywords, and layout
- US Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist or Military Spouse.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 4 years with website promotion creation/placement/management AND
- 3 years analyzing web data + building reports/custom dashboards via Google Analytics + Adobe Analytics
- 2 years using a Content Management System (CMS), like AEM; and A/B testing (Optimizely, Adobe Test + Target)
- OR Equivalent combination of education + experience, Certificates + Licenses: Google Analytics, Adobe Test + Target
- In-depth experience publishing with content management systems (Drupal, AEM, WordPress, etc.).
- Marketo (marketing automation), Salesforce; Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop and Illustrator).
- Extensive knowledge with SEO best practices and tag management (Tealium)
- Successful track record interfacing and communicating across cross-functional teams with an ability to translate business needs in to polished Web and graphic design solutions.
- Good knowledge of user experience, site usability requirements and overall great design sense.
- Strong time management and organizational skills. Attention to detail is absolutely critical
- User Experience (UX) and Usability best practices. Enterprise-level Web Content Management Systems
- Project management tools like JIRA, Microsoft Project or SmartSheet. Paid media campaigns (online + offline)
- Working knowledge of Web Analytics, including dashboards and reports