|Seeking a US Military Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist, and/or Military Spouse to apply as a Network Administrator. Use your IT skills to analyze, administer and support voice, video, and/or data communication networks. Required for this position are a Bachelors in Computer Science, ability to obtain + retain an FAA PIV badge and 2-5 years in network administration and support.
Responsibilities: Veteran Military
- Manage usage and performance of voice, video and/or data communications networks.
- Analyze, administer and maintain voice, video, and/or data communications networks.
- Maintain network security and ensure compliance with security policies and procedures.
- Evaluate hardware and software, including peripheral, output, and related equipment.
- Participate in development and implementation of network-related procedures and standards.
- Participate in and may lead aspects of major network installations and upgrades.
- Interface with vendors for resolution during network outages or periods of reduced performance.
- Develop and implement testing strategies and document results.
- Provide advice and training to end-users.
- Troubleshoot and resolve complex problems.
- Maintain current knowledge of relevant hardware and software applications as assigned.
- Participate in special projects as required.
Requirements: Veteran Military
- US Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist or Military Spouse.
- Must be able to obtain/retain an FAA PIV badge required.
- Bachelors in Computer Science, related technical discipline or equivalent combination of education, technical certifications or training, or work experience.
- 2-5 years of directly related experience in network administration and support.
- Knowledge of Windows, Linux and VMWare required.
- Selected applicant must be able to proficiently read, write and speak English.