|Seeking a US Military Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist, and/or Military Spouse to apply as a Systems Administrator with a Secret Clearance to provide Windows 10 and Mac OS X System Administration of hosts on the Research, Development, Test, and Evaluation (RDT&E) network supporting a US Government Customer. The selected candidate will work as the primary System Administrator for a customer managing Windows hosts that service a large user base (200+).The best candidate must have strong customer service and organizational skills.
Responsibilities: Veteran Military
Requirements: Veteran Military
- System administration duties for Windows 10 and Mac OS X workstations on the RDT&E network.
- Run ACAS scans of host systems and interpret results.
- Update and patch Windows host software elements in accordance with the applicable STIGs for Information Assurance.
- Interact with users to define issues associated with NMCI Windows 10 hosts, determine proper action, and then initiate and track NMCI trouble tickets until the issue is closed out.
- Create a ticket tracking methodology to support NMCI end user issues from initiation to completion
Certifications (IAT Level I)
- US Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist or Military Spouse.
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical certifications or training, or work experience.
- Secret Clearance
One of the following:
and one of the following:
- Security+ CE
- GIAC Security Essentials Certification (GSEC)
- Security Certified Network Professional (SCNP)
- System Security Certified Practitioner (SSCP)
- Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert
- Configuring Windows 10 (70-697 or equivalent)
- Required Skills
- 2+ years of experience with Windows Systems
- Mac OS X certification will be required within 60 days of hire
- Experience with Mac OS X host environment
- Knowledge of ITIL processes and ITIL Certification
- Experience with the IAVM process